How It Works.
- Sign up as an Advertiser/Brand and create customized campaigns that set simple tasks for Jointz artist.
- Artist receive the task via their Jointz profile.
- Next, the artist make a post and add a relevant texts and hashtags as described by the Advertiser.
- Analyze the campaign KPI's and create follow-up campaigns.
- 1 Reach
- You pay for the exact reach (CPM), video views (CPV), snapchat views (CPSV) or engagement (CPE).
- With User Generated Content campaigns you get the rights to the photos taken by the artist. You can use the photos in all your digital communication e.g. your Facebook profile or your website.
- Instead of organising a photo shoot you can make a campaign with Jointz.
- Credibility and engagement
- The photos are published on the Influencers` profiles and therefore are not perceived as an advert. However, you can always ask participants in your campaign to mention in the caption that they're working with your brand.
- Research shows that Instagram is the most engaging social media platform* and one that people associate with brands.
- ** *Source: GlobalWebIndex, Q4 2014 and wave11
- **Source: GlobalWebIndex Q2 2015/ Base: Active users of each network aged 16-64
- New followers
- You can add a @tag to each campaign to redirect users to your brand’s profile and grow your follower base.