JOINTZ Community Guidelines
- At Jointz, our mission is to establish a community where artists, their fans and brands can connect to support creative movement by promoting positive vibes, fairness and safety for our global community. To protect the integrity of our community, as the provider of the service, we at Jointz reserve the right to suspend any account at any time for any conduct that we determine to be inappropriate or harmful. You are free to appeal your suspension, but we are not required to provide a reason for our decision.
- For minor first and second suspensions, your access to the site will be restricted for 24 hours, but there is no fixed time for the length of subsequent suspensions or suspensions for severe violations. We will consider appeals of indefinite suspensions based on our review of your conduct, account standing, and any other information we have. Our Customer Support and Community teams review all requests for reinstatement, and we process these along with all other support requests.
- In addition to our Terms of Service, we provide the following guidelines for all user conduct and content on our services. These guidelines fall under a common sense philosophy and apply to all user generated content and activity on our services. Violating our Community Guidelines may lead to the suspension of your account and access to our services, as well as the removal of any associated content. This is considered a living document that we regularly update based on the evolution of the Jointz community and service.
Additional guidelines or specific exceptions may be applicable for certain services or properties under the Jointz Service. At present, please refer to this page for such details:
Breaking the Law
- You must respect all applicable local, national, and international laws while using our services. Any content or activity featuring, encouraging, offering, or soliciting illegal activity is prohibited.
- All suspensions are binding until expiration or removal upon appeal. Any attempt to circumvent a site-wide, community, or chat suspension by using other accounts, identities, personalities, or presence on another user's account will also result in suspension. Suspension evasion will not only increase the length of suspension, but may lead to an indefinite suspension.
- Any activity that may endanger your life or lead to your physical harm is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: suicide threats, intentional physical trauma, use of illegal drugs, and drinking excessively.
Violence and Threats
- Acts and threats of violence will be taken seriously and are considered zero-tolerance violations and all accounts associated with such activities will be indefinitely suspended. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attempts or threats to physically harm or kill others
- Attempts or threats to hack, DDOS, or SWAT others
- Use of weapons to physically threaten, intimidate, harm, or kill others